The perfect getaway home in Paris

Bonjour mes amis,

I'm thinking it's about time for a little getaway to Paris. For a completely Parisian experience, how about staying in a wonderful apartment home?




Oh yes, I can certainly see myself lounging on that couch after a long day of wandering the streets of Paris aimlessly. I will tell you what's perfect about this home, which, as luck would have it, is available for weekly rental. It is obviously beautifully designed, with a great mix of vintage flea market finds and modern designs.




This 1,050-square-foot home carries the artistic touches of the husband and wife team known as Casamidy, who I wrote about here two years ago. The design duo draws inspiration from their travels around the world. Since that first post on Casamidy, I've been following them on Facebook, enjoying their online photo album. It's a virtual visual feast for those of us who love travel, well-designed interiors and beautifully crafted home furnishings and accessories. Renting this apartment in Paris would allow you the opportunity to enjoy some of Casamidy's designs.




Oh, check out that great terrace. Can't you just see yourself enjoying a glass of wine while taking in the beautiful view? And if all that wasn't enough, the apartment is centrally located, with museums and shops within walking distance. The rates are actually not bad, considering how well-appointed the apartment is and its location.




I know I probably sound like a rental agent, but I couldn't help but dream a little when notice of the rental came across my Facebook news stream today. I thought I would share with you so that you, too, could enjoy some virtual dreaming.

À bientôt!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Heartfire At Home said...

Ooohhhhh..... big drawn out heavy sigh. I would SO love to spend a dreamy week in Paris one day in a place just like that. I just want to soak it all up until it's under my skin. It's on the 'bucket list'!

Unknown said...

It looks so cozy and charming. I've always stayed in hotels in Paris, but I think if I ever get to go back I'm definitely going to look at renting a flat! :)

Tracey from Central Coast Seachange said...

Love this apartment. Who wouldn't want to stay in a real Parisian home?

willowday said...

What a great site!!!