Poetry suitcase travels the world

Yaay! I'm honored that fellow poetry lovers at the ohdeedoh website featured our poetry in a suitcase with a nice little write-up today.

It was about two years ago that I first discovered ohdeedoh, a parenting-design website which has nearly 125,000 monthly readers. I was pregnant and in full nesting mode, in search of inspiration to decorate my daughter's nursery. Oh, what a joyful day it was when I hit upon ohdeedoh, with its endless treasure trove of images from nurseries worldwide.

It is truly a sweet blessing to be featured on their site today.

Head on over there if you get the chance. It's a great place to research kid toys and gear, and discover blogs by crafty and talented parents all over the country. If you don't have kids, its sister website, Apartment Therapy, offers everything to help "people make their homes more beautiful, organized and healthy."

No comments: