J'adore French magazines

Côté Maison

My magazine collection knows no bounds. I have stacks and stacks of magazines in my bedroom, in my closet, in my home office, and in our family room. Even the garage has piles and piles.


My dear husband has learned to turn a blind eye to my often out-of-control magazine towers. I subscribe to several magazines and buy more everywhere. At the bookstore. On Ebay. The public library. I pounce on most of my local Freecycle magazine offerings. I even swapped magazines with an Internet buddy in Australia last Christmas.


Côté Maison



I mainly pore over home decor magazines (Elle Decor, House Beautiful, Country Living, Country Home, Better Homes and Gardens, Sunset, the now-defunct Domino), in addition to a few parenting magazines (Cookie, Family Fun, Hybrid Mom).



Côté Maison


And, of course, since I'm the Mama Without Borders, my magazine collection also includes magazines from other countries. One of my current favorites is Vivre Côté Paris, a recent addition to the Côté Maison family of magazines and hard to find in the States. I snagged their third issue during an outing at a Borders a few months ago, but the store nearest my house doesn't carry it so I'm forced to rely on the web site.


Côté Maison


Côté Maison



Côté Maison



What a web site it is! It's eye candy galore, with tons of ideas for small spaces from the lofts in Paris or rustic touches from country homes in the south of France. Here are some images to whet your appetite, but you should head over to http://www.cotemaison.fr/ for a full tasting.



My French is a little rusty, but the site was easy to navigate. If you have any trouble, let me know and I can post a quick primer. Meanwhile, let me know if you live in a country other than the United States and are up for a magazine swap!





Côté Maison

Côté Maison

Côté Maison

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Oh my those are really lovely! I love that colorful flower table and chairs with lovely color of green, orange, pink and yellow! Your blog is really nice and im loving it. It's soo nice to meet you at Holly's blogging class! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!